Want to remove content Lock On T-Mobile without using a credit card. Here in this post, I have shared some personal experience methods to turn off content lock-in T-mobile.
This post lists all of the types of content lock-in T-mobile networks that include chargeable applications, in-app purchases, donations collecting, paid caller tunes, and many more.
T-mobile is a very known name in the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Poland, and the United States. T-mobile provides Telecommunication services all over the country under the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom AG.
As per the report in 2018, T-Mobile achieved the most effective customer service in wireless services. Although, because of this, the company is now a family of 75.6 million peoples and numbers is keep on increasing.
How content lock will work
The content lock will block some specific kind of categories of websites or mobile application from the internet.
The content lock enables restrictions on the content like paid content, illegal activities, 18+ content, harmful content, malicious website or viruses.
A content lock is trendy among the companies for generating revenue from the users. If it is using correctly, then it is beneficial.
Websites like e-books and software downloads use this content lock feature to get information from the users.
You can view all the free content on the T-Mobile network and not charge you a single amount. Additionally, all the paid content on the T-Mobile network are blocked and doesn’t work while your network is roaming.
There are some information, data or images that you want to hide from the other people; in that case, the content lock works for you.
For that, you can use the phone lock option to protect your phone from your co-worker’s, friends or family. But if you want to protect your information, your photo or some important documents, you can enable content lock in T-mobile.
To respect your privacy, T-Mobile provides content lock in most of its smartphone in 2021. Where you can customise or control all your content through the passcode and keep it private.
How to use content lock on T-mobile
Content lock in T-Mobile will only work once you set up a password in your device. To use the content lock for the first time, you have to open your device’s security settings and click on content control and enable it.
- Firstly, you have to open the setting option in your device.
- No, you have to search for security settings and open it.
- You have to set a password or a passcode if you are using it for the first time.
- If you already set up a password in your device, then you have to enter the password.
- Next, you will see an option of content lock in the menu.
- Tap on the content lock option and change the setting to on.
Note: You need to set a new password or a pin for the content lock.
Once you have done the set up of the content lock in T-Mobile, you are now ready to lock all your private content from your gallery or store.
You only have to click the content, and in the details option, you will choose the lock, tap on it. It will add in your content lock gallery, where you need to enter your passcode to access it.
Types of Content Lock On T-Mobile
I have seen much application on the play store that has in-app purchase facility, which means the developer can only give the premium features to the user who wants to purchase it. And the free version is available to all the customers who have the app installed in their device.
- Play Store or App Store: It blocks the premium and chargeable apps from the store. It is very beneficial if you have kids in your home, as when your kid is using your phone, he/she cannot click on any premium apps that will charge you.
- Donations: Many of the websites shows a donation campaign in the name of Charitable trust. Everyone should take a step to donate but only to the right communities.
This feature blocks the donations campaign in your mobile, to protect you from the fraud.
- Text collect Service: The most valuable thing on the internet is information, and it sold in a million. Websites need the customer’s details to promote their products and service.
Some websites use it for goodness sake, but not all the websites are the same. So, it will protect your call, age, address, mobile number of information from the internet.
- Paid subscriptions: Irrespective of the user need, the company, offers some premium caller tunes service for the users. It protects you from enabling the premium services in your device automatically.
Things required to remove a content lock on T-mobile
You must have the pre-install latest version of the T-mobile app to remove your device’s content control privacy. A T-mobile account and a smartphone. You can also opt for T-mobile official website to remove this feature under my account section. We will discuss each step one-by-one:
Using the T-mobile Application:
The mobile application is the easiest way to manage all your account details. You can manage your dashboard, pay bills, update changes in your account using the T-mobile app.
If you are a new customer, you have to register yourself first, and existing users can log in into the app and navigate to the dashboard.
How to create a T-mobile account
- First of all, you have to install a t-mobile app on your smartphone.
- You can search for the app on google play store as well as the app store.
- Once installed, click on the app, and there you have to click on get T-mobile ID.
- Enter your email, mobile number and necessary details and click on Next.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile and email address, enter the code and tap next.
- You will get your Username and password on the register email address.
Note: Sometimes, it will not work in dual sim smartphone, during the verification, make sure you have primary sim active in your device.
Login to T-mobile Account Dashboard
Now I am assuming that you have already login into my account section.
On the homepage, you will see several options like:
Home: all essential information related to your account. Latest offers and t-mobile Tuesday information is available on the homepage section.
Account: it has account-related information, which mobile you are using and what plan is activated on your device. All services and products are listed in my account section.
Bill: As the name suggests here, you will know about your monthly bills, payment history and usage.
Shop: check our latest mobile phones, offers, products in the shop tab.
More: Under more option, you can check your profile information, change and update billing information, blocking and many more.
Additional information: For existing user, you can set up fingerprint or face ID as a login option. Next time you only have to use your fingerprint to login into my account.
Remove Content Lock T-Mobile
- Click on T-mobile app in your smartphone.
- Enter your Username and password & Login to T-mobile account.
- Tap on more option & click on Blocking.
- There you have to turn it off and click on save.
- Now, the Content lock is removed from your device.
Now you know how to turn off the content lock and if you want to know more detail comment below.